IMAC/Projects & Asset Recovery
Moving or changing your IT equipment can be demanding tasks, both physically and mentally which is why Triage Field Engineering’s asset recovery services team in partnership with Rico Technical services are there to help you. Our asset recovery services team provide a high quality managed service to support your IT rollout project, IMAC requirement (Installs, Moves, Additions, Changes), or an asset recovery activity.
In partnership with your business, Triage will engage in a strategic planning process to identify the scope and requirements for the task, resulting in a comprehensive solution design. Our Projects Team will manage the entire process for you, providing engineers to carry out the work and support to ensure the changes are made carefully and efficiently.
- Site preparation
- Hardware staging & software loading
- Storage and Distribution
- Installation and configuration
- Removal and disposal of packaging
- End-User training or familiarisation
- One or two person decommissioning
- Supply of packaging
- Consolidation and inventory services
- Transport to central warehouse or onward shipping
- Temporary storage and re-deployment
- Environmental disposal
- Asset identification
- Photographic asset recording
- Security cleared and PES screened technicians
- Data erasure and drive destruction services
Other project services
- Data migration
- Hardware and software upgrades
To speak with us regarding your requirements, please contact us on the numbers below. We look forward to hearing from you.