The copyright in all of the material on this web site (the material) belongs to Triage Services Ltd. You are welcome to download any of the material for your own use on these terms:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You accept all risks from downloading, installing or using the material.
- Triage Services Ltd. will not be responsible for damage (including damage caused by viruses) to your computer or software or any losses suffered by you as a result of downloading, installing or using the material.
- You will not, without Triage Services Ltd.'s prior written agreement:
- reproduce or redistribute any of the material;
- or alter any of the material;
- or alter or remove Triage Services Ltd.'s copyright notices on the material.
Triage Services Ltd. is not responsible for external links.
We will not pass any information gathered on this website to anyone else. We take all reasonable steps to protect your information.
Triage Services Limited is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 3459830 and with its registered office at 3rd Floor Meadway court, Rutherford close, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 3EF.